Happy Monday and hope you had a wonderful 4th of July weekend! I’ll be doing some traveling over the next 2 weeks and my posting may be a bit off (story of this crazy summer so far!) but in the meantime, I thought it’d be fun to play along and do the 4 things survey I’ve seen going around the blog world! I’d love for you to join in and answer a couple of the questions in the comment section if you’d like.
Four jobs I’ve had:
2. Swim instructor
3. Chick-fil-A cashier
Four things I prefer not to eat:
2. Most canned fruits and veggies
4. Nutella (I know, I know. I might’ve just lost a few friends.)
Four places I’d rather be right now (I’m changing this one to 4 places I’d also love to be right now since I’m happy where I am!):
1. Hilton Head Island in SC
2. Hiking in the mountains
3. Baking in my kitchen on a cozy rainy day
4. Hanging out with my family and my pup
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
1. Father of the Bride
2. Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
3. Home Alone
4. Anne of Green Gables
Four books I’d recommend:
1. Kisses from Katie– such a cool (true) story of a girl who moves to Africa, opens an orphanage, and adopts a ton of kids
2. Redeeming Love– one of my all-time favorites & an incredible love story.
3. The Associate – If you like mystery/suspense/lawyer books…
4. Cheaper by the Dozen- I read this book for the first time years ago and liked it even more than the movie. It’s a fun, light read written by the two oldest kids.
4 things I’m always saying:
2. Can we go to Chipotle?
3. I need chocolate.
4. I might be lost/can you tell me how to get to ___?
Four things I’m looking forward to this year:
1. Running my 6th half marathon
2. Spending time with my sister at UNC before she graduates this year!
3. My birthday in a couple months- the big 2-0!
4. Christmastime- lots of baking and family time, a couple weeks off from school, and chilly running weather? Yes, please!
Hopefully, you learned a little more about me (and I had way too much fun going through old pictures.) I’d love to know a little more about you, too, so…it’s your turn! Feel free to pick one or two from the survey or answer one of the questions below:
Jobs you’ve had?
TV shows you watch?
Foods you prefer not to eat?